APPENDIX → Features You May Have Missed (ZOC Online Help)
- If you keep the mouse over one of the LEDs in the status bar for some
time, a description of the led will appear. This works for the buttons in
the toolbar and userbar also.
- Right mouse button on the toolbar opens the toolbar definition dialog.
- Right mouse button on the userbar opens the userbar definition dialog.
- Right mouse button on the status bar, opens a popup menu of all
options menu choices.
- Right mouse button on the main window opens a popup menu.
- With the Alt key pressed you can mark rectangular parts of the screen.
- Marking one line of text with the mouse while holding the Shift key
down, sends that text immediately (set help for options in program
settings -> clipboard).
- Paste-Quoting text with the Ctrl key pressed, reformats the text
to fit the screen width.
- Right mouse button in the host directory opens a popup menu.
- The quick access option in the host directory's entry edit dialog, puts
phone entries into the File menu.
- The minimize/maximize buttons in the phone dial window switch between
a small and large version of that window (also available from host directory
- The snippets window (Options, Window) captures useful stuff (like file
names, internet addresses, etc.) for you.
- The Local Typing field (Alt+C) has a history (cursor up/down).
- The key map dialog allows different mappings for keys according to
the state of the scroll-lock key. This way you could create totally different
keyboards and switch between them by use of scroll-lock.
← Back to APPENDIX